About Me

My photo
initial screw up in life ,alhamdulillah had a second chance , made full use of it and now living it to the fullest with my loved ones

Monday, September 20, 2010

This is a wild one....

they say good things happen to those who wait , totally agree with that. My wild jungle orchid has finally flowered , after 8 months of waiting , and to think that my wife actually wanted to throw it away because she thought it was dead already. Apply this in real life , never give up hope even though you may think that its already the end of the world , never underestimate nor prejudge a person until you really get to know him /her .
Wahhhh, ,very deep aa tonight..

Actually just plain happy that my orchid has flowered after much TLC , ( p/s : dont know all the scientific details of it , only appreaciating nature at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment