About Me

My photo
initial screw up in life ,alhamdulillah had a second chance , made full use of it and now living it to the fullest with my loved ones

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

last bersahur

errrkk, alhamdulillah kenyang bersahur , aku jenis makan lebih kurang je , biskut cicah kuah kari pun ok , takdehal.Sementara tunggu solat subuh , just checking up on my pet project here. Wifey tengah packing baju budak budak nak balik raya , including hers as well. Some how , this reminds me of my childhood days , where all things raya centres around baju raya, duit raya , and berjalan sana sini. Almost reaching my fourties now, i can see a reflection of that in my kids , inspite of the hardship our parents can still give us a big smile and make our raya no less than other people.Mum and dad , if I havent said it before , I'm gonna say it again.Thank you for everything , and we love you very much.
selamat hari raya

Last day keje and oncall , moga dipermudahkan segalanya.Cioaw babeh.
Wassalam
mum
dad

1 comment:

  1. love the manglish style. heh heh. you got a fan already. :)

    ReplyDelete