About Me

My photo
initial screw up in life ,alhamdulillah had a second chance , made full use of it and now living it to the fullest with my loved ones

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good news ?..


another half an hour before midnight , and my son looks up at me and say , Dad, I'm hungry,...and off we go hunting for food in the freezer.Nasib baik ada udang goreng kunyit and some ayam paprik leftover from lunch.Itupun gua masak extra sebab dah anticipate my son's odd behaviour.
After that nak teh susu pulak,... hmm taruh sajalah..

Yours truly received a call today from an interested publisher wanting to know bout my future book,.. writing a scientific paper is one thing , writing a medical book in laymans term is another !.. Which brings me to my main topic , what do women really want and need to know about their womanly stuff and disease condition ? Seeing too much of woman / girlie magazine dishing out garbage facts about their wellbeing , and by the time they come and see me , its a gigantic task to undo what has been done.

Aiyoo , please lah you women out there , dont risk your health based on " orang ni kata ,/ makcik ni cakap / sedara saya kata / nenek tipah tak bagi / bidan suruh pantang ..." the list is endless..if you have lump in your tummy as big as a watermelon , no amount of 'urut'ing can do a Copperfield act and make it go away , like wise I am still very much puzzled how traditional midwife has the magic to urut your womb while it remains very much a pelvic organ in the first place. Hmmm , sorry , gua dah melalut sekejap.

Also received an offer for overseas training course and exposure for next month , sounds good isnt ? But definitely will have to sort out a few things first.So many things to do , so little time. But hey , if Obama can write a book for his daughters and run the country as well , no reason why I cant do more than what I'm doing now.

Any women out there reading my ramblings here , you may suggest what do you particularly want to know about your health / disease .. guys are welcome too..dont shy shy aa...
good night 1 Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment