About Me

My photo
initial screw up in life ,alhamdulillah had a second chance , made full use of it and now living it to the fullest with my loved ones

Saturday, September 25, 2010

its been a long week, folks...



Finally have sometime to jot something down here.Mana taknye , asyik dok ulang alik spital , keje , rumah , sekolah , endless. But I enjoy it somehow.In actual fact , I have just finished my presentation for a public forum due next week , this time on cancer and women.Its a challenge allright to concise everything down to plain simple laymans term , and I think I did a reasonable job ..( minus the Manglish here and there , plus melayuisation of certain terms :)

Now thats sorted , time to think about the manuscript for my book.A big thank you to my dear friend who suggested some ideas on that , you know who you are :)
Will probably start on it within this month after submitting it to the publisher.Never in my life that I thought I would come to this stage of actually writing one.Lots of my friends ask me , why are you staying on in the health service and not on the supposedly greener side of place , not to mention the offers too.!!

inspite of the stickies , I still forget some of them

Its messy , I know..
As you can see , my small clinic office is never grand in any way , full of papers and people coming in and out.A creaky black swivel chair which gives you a heart attack everytime you lean backwards , and a self decorated table of a least 12-15 years old. But what makes it all first class facility are the patient themselves.Kita ni kuli jer , never should think of ourselves as holier than thow. Working with limitations , and yet patients being grateful for whatever small things that I do , thats satisfaction in itself.

What really made my day  , hang on ,.. its here , and I will share with you.




I am peace..., knowing that at least I've done my small part for them.,, Hang on , errr , I'll be more at peace if I can have that bike for real , ha ha.
Good night folks , plan to go for a jogging session tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Bad! That 2 notes are priceless......Congrates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei , as in wei in penang or wei in kl ?thanks ,

    ReplyDelete