About Me

My photo
initial screw up in life ,alhamdulillah had a second chance , made full use of it and now living it to the fullest with my loved ones

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Writer's block

ever had that frustrating day / feeling when you think you can do it but the mood and circumstances just doesnt favor you ?

i've been doing oncalls on every alternate day such that my kids are barely seeing me cept when i send and fetch them to school , and dinners would be a quick one if ever we manage to sit down and eat together. Plus , I've got to submit two chapters of my book for the editors to comment before they procced with any formal agreement.

I sincerely hope that I'm not biting more than I chew , and that things will and should fall into place once I get the ball rolling.
Baru balik Kedah last week , kenduri kawin anak Mak Teh. Best part was dapat salam dengan MB Kedah , very excited and still am about it.The trip was as usual , the tantrums in the car , the endless stops to the loo , the mad drivers and traffics plus the sucking toll stations , to and fro it was almost a 20 hr journey. Sib baik boleh gilir gilir driver , otherwise gerenti ada yang tido tepi jalan dulu.

Going to Penawar JB this weekend till whole of next week , harap my family boleh survive and aku pun boleh survive without them for a while.Anak nak periksa penggal , baby boy asyik dok tantrum ,..lets face it , every parents akan ada ups and downs. No point groaning and arguing , suck it up and just do it the best we can.
As for the book , kena tunggu jap , my son just had poo poo , gotta go for nappy change.

No comments:

Post a Comment