About Me

My photo
initial screw up in life ,alhamdulillah had a second chance , made full use of it and now living it to the fullest with my loved ones

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a day,..

Dah nak tengah malam ni , body is tired but the mind simply cant sleep yet. 

Today was a very eventful day at work , I had an emergency call , a woman bleeding profusely after giving birth.And mind you , she did bled a lot.,I wont go through the details as its not very proper in a blog like this , summing it up she needed surgery to stop the bleeding.

Allah maha besar.Inspite of what we do , dont forget that we are only human beings, given the responsibilty to help others.I have tried everything as the standard treatment , but the bleeding just wouldn't stop. 

In the end , I had no choice but to remove her womb ( uterus ) as my last effort to save her . I do hope her husband understands , and that she too would take it well , if she makes through her ICU recovery in the next couple of days.Thanks to the team as a whole , I think we finally did something in the nick of time , as any longer this innocent baby may not have a mother to be around with. My thoughts and prayers for this lady , insyallah everyone. 

Now , if I could just find time for writing my book...

No comments:

Post a Comment